Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Free Post-It Note

Good morning,

No secret here that I like to design stationary. All kinds. And today, I'm posting a "post-it" note.

These also would make great little cards to carry to write "thank you" messages on -- say, when leaving a tip at a restaurant. And with my website on it, it's free advertising, too!

If a co-worker or friend needs you to write something down for them; again -- free advertising.

And if you looking for some free graphics -- to maybe design one of your own, don't forget to check out my website at www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com. There are some really pretty designs over there.

I took a vacation day yesterday, so I had a full day of creating new items. I find it very relaxing and invigorating, so it was a wonderful day off.

But, it's Tuesday morning, and with this beautiful weather we're having now, it's not too hard heading back to the office this morning.

Have a beautiful day!

See you soon!

No comments: