Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Love FREE Graphics!

Good morning!

The lady in this picture is June. That's her name. And she says, "I love FREE graphics!" Who doesn't?

And free graphics is what my new website is all about! I love creating them, and I don't want them to go to waste -- so feel free to use them.

I've been a "doodler" since I was a kid. Doodle, doodle, doodle!

It used to be mainly on scraps of paper, and sometimes I still do that.

But today, I doodle in my Paint Shop Pro Program and use my Cosmic Blobs also. I guess it's a habit that will never die.

Hoping you are enjoying your spring days. In Columbus, spring days don't last long. We often go from extreme to extreme. We are expecting some rain today and tomorrow, if it pans out that way. The ground, at least, has absorbed a lot of the rain we've had so far, so hopefully, a little more will not be much of a problem.

Have a great day. And if you need FREE graphics, check out: http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com.

See you soon!

No comments: