Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scrapping Buddies for Scrapbooking and Projects

Good morning,

Ah! The voting is over, and we have a new President. A historic moment for America. What will the next 4 years hold? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Today, this little Scrapping Buddy is available at my website. She is featured dressed in two other outfits and there is a bald blank for you to decorate as you please.

You can find her at:

http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/

On the next days, you will see a few more renditions of her.

Scrapping Buddies are little children for you to place on your scrapbooking projects.

They will add some color and interest.

Here are the 3 on a little deco box.

These were fun little things to make, so I hope you'll enjoy using them.

Today is my last day at the office until next Wednesday. Veteran's Day falls on next Tuesday, and so I thought I'd make it a long weekend. So much to do today.

This weekend, we girls just wanna have fun! The ladies close to my daughter will gather together this Saturday night, for a delightful dinner together. My daughter is getting married next weekend, so this is her last weekend for being single.

Of course, we are all grown women. So we will be having very "mild" fun!

The guys are also going out for "Guys Night Out" to celebrate Danny's last single weekend. My daughter is hoping they are also having "mild" fun! Hey. I'm not worried. I know the guys.

Have a terrific day, and run over to my website to pick up your scrapping buddies.

See you soon!

No comments: