Friday, November 7, 2008

Scrapping Buddy 2-Sad - Add to your Scrapbooking Items

Good morning!

The election is over, and this little card may be something for you, if you're feeling a little down about the outcome.

Otherwise, you might snag Scrapping Buddy 2-Sad, either on this card, or all alone on my webpage at:
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/. You'll find him on the page for 11/05/08.

Scrapping buddy 1, the blue-eyed girl from yesterday is on 11/04/08.

This card would make a good get well card! Just print it out, and write your message on the back, and sign it. Tell others where they can pick up these items, too.

I am off today. I don't go back till Wed 11/12, so I'll have 5 glorious days. I'll do some art work, some cleaning, and hopefully, a little shopping, too.

Tomorrow is our girls' night out, and the boys will be about 2 blocks away, having theirs.

The wedding is next Saturday, and then many of us are gathering for brunch with the newly weds before they head off for Amish country for a few days of just being and enjoying each others company.

Hope everyone is having a really terrific day.

Take care ... and ... I'll ...

No comments: