Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote this Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good morning!

Tuesday, November 4th ... and a Presidential election. Everyone is voting this year.

Many already have. Here in Columbus, you could vote by absentee ballot right in your own home, or on weekends, you could go to Vet's Memorial and stand in line to vote early.

My daughter and future son-in-law went down to Vets on Saturday, and they said the line was already outside the building. I heard that on Sunday night, they closed their doors at 10 p.m. If you were in line as of 5 p.m., they let you stay to vote. Wow!

I am more than ready for all the hoopla to be over. The phone calls, the mail, the radio and tv commercials, and all the articles published. This is probably going to be one of the biggest elections I can remember.

I am already up, and ready to go. I just need to dress, and make breakfast. We will head out around 6 a.m. while the polls don't open till 6:30 a.m., I believe. We will wait our turn, and cast our vote.

Tonight will be full of how it's going, and tomorrow, hopefully, we will know which man succeeded in becoming our next President.

We will both head out to work after we vote. If need be, I'll use a few credit hours to makeup for my 8 hour day.

This little creation today is in honor of our freedom to choose. Because I love fantasy and unusual little creatures, Diamond Bud came into existence. I like to name my little creations.

Hoping you the best of days today. Go out and vote!

See you soon!

No comments: