Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sleepy Time Scrapping Buddy



Good morning!

This little girl could be headed to bed ... or she could be just getting up! Since it's morning, I vote for "getting up!"

She's one of my Scrapping Buddies over at my website:

http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com.

Today, we also featured some items to color. They're black outlines, and you can print them off to carry with you to keep your kids busy when you go out. Sometimes, I just love doing these black and white outlines. Some are very detailed and bold, while others can be very dainty.

The features for today can be found on 11/8/08 at the website.

Today is my daughter's "Girl's Night Out" party. It's at 5:30 p.m., and it should be a great time together. Don't know what I'm going to wear yet.

This is my second day off of the 5 I'm taking right now. I go back to work on Wednesday. Next Friday will be a busy day. I was hoping to take that day off as my daughter's wedding rehearsal is that evening, and the rehearsal dinner, BUT ... we are also having our health fair that day (in the morning for me), and I believe we have an "away meeting", and party that afternoon. I need to round up a baby picture for the festivities. So, it will be a very busy day.

Hoping you have a terrific day!

See you soon.

No comments: