Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Free png kit; Pick it up Today

Good afternoon,

I've been working on how to post png files, so you can get transparencies of graphics that are meant to be transparent ... so you can use them in your graphics programs. I do have a png kit for you to try!

I personally use vs 9 of Jasc PSP (Paint Shop Pro), and I tested everything there.

As you know, I have a website.

The new website has a forum attached so I can put additional items there.

Today, this kit (png kit) is available at:

There, you can pick up the password to pick up this free png kit.

Everything has been tested and works!

Above is a picture of what is in the this particular png kit. It's a simple kit, but it should be fun to use.

I hope you'll check it out! This could be fun!

Have a great day.
Cj

No comments: