Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free PNG kits, graphics, and The Creation of My Wild-Haired Gal


Good morning,

I still enjoy sketching, and then creating from my sketch. This little "wild-haired" gal was sketched on Sat. 9/11/10, and scanned into PSP on 9/12. From sketchboard to tube, and so much fun to do.

While I pretty much did her hair and head as a layer over the drawing, when I got to the body, I decided to just use my sketch. I selected the shirt and just choose Adjust > Hue / Saturation > Colorize and went with a color I liked. I did the same thing with her pants and her shoes.

I then used my smudge tool to blend the colors of each item.

This free graphic is featured in the 10s913-cj-eapdg-kit. The four free png files are featured from Monday thru Thursday of this week and includes 40 items. They are up until October, and free to grab and use for personal/commercial use with credits to the creator: me.

I really like to do "fantasy-type-flowers" a lot, and there's always plenty of those. There are some frames and other items. You'll just have to check it out.

That's it for today. Tomorrow starts an all new kit in some delightful colors.

Have a great day!

Cj

No comments: