Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Free Halloween Cartoon - Free PNG kit graphic downloads

Good afternoon,

With Halloween quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween cartoon.

The items in the cartoon will be featured on my website before the end of the month.

Free png kit (graphics) downloads are offered for your enjoyment. Personal or commercial use with credits.

Feel free to use the cartoon with credits to me here at HomeSpunGraphics.blog or credit to me at my website (see below).

This is how I feel after working all day and having an evening planned. I don't mind weekends, but during the week; whoa!

I plan to do a few more ghosts. They are so much fun!

Have a great day and week, and I'll post again soon.

Back to work for me ... tomorrow!

Be safe!

Cj

http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

No comments: