Saturday, October 16, 2010

Free Halloween PNGS continuing daily at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics

Good morning,

FREE png graphics downloads are still going up every day over at my website. Grab during the month of October ... before they go bye-bye in November.

Lots of FREE Halloween png graphics this month, and still a few to come. Some downloads have a psp file in multiple layers to download right into your graphics program.

As you can see by the picture, I've told you where to find certain items. Today, 10/16 has the png ghost, and png black spider.

The Halloween png bug will be in the download for 10/22, as well as his flower.

The frame and background is from a fantasy set I've created. There are 2 slightly different versions of this background as well as multiple coloring designs. The fantasy frames will probably be worked into 10/22, 10/23, 10/24 , and 10/25. The size of the fantasy frame png graphics are 500 x 600. (I will offer them till they run out.)

As I'm creating, I am getting my new magazine (and cover) ready. When October ends, and the free png graphics are taken down, I put up the magazine for the previous month, so you can see what was offered daily. It's in a downloadable format, Word, and you can download it to keep. Should you find a particular graphic you'd like, please let me know, and I'll email it you. Make sure you give me a current, accurate address, though ... or you won't receive it!

I'm looking forward to a marvelous weekend. I will spend the rest of this morning getting all the offerings from today, 10/16 through Fri. 10/22 ready to go. Actually, I am just finishing 10/22 now, and when that's finished, I start creating through the rest of the weekend, and into the morning of all next week. I just save all my free graphics, and then put them into kits for the new week.

My new granddaughter is just over 4 months old. She's to be "dedicated" at church this Sunday, and my husband and I will attend.

My 10 year-old granddaughter is marvelous as always. She's taking guitar lessons right now. She just finished up her soccer season, so that period of time is opened up. That's a lot since she had practices as well as games.

I go visit with them once each week, right after work. They live about 10 minutes from where I work, although the traffic always slows me down. It takes me 20-25 minutes to get there, and if there is a funeral (cemetary is very close to their house) ... heavens! It can take forever!!!

Have a terrific weekend! I know I will.

See you soon.

Cj

http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

No comments: