Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good morning,

Just a little Halloween fun gif this morning.

Everyone knows the evil menaces of Halloween. Those evil creatures that visit us every year on television.

Well, this is Finister Fossilsteen. And she only comes back at Halloween.

She appears normal in the beginning, but as Halloween approaches, her true evil comes out.

I was driving home from work on Friday, and I heard a funny name on the radio. I don't even remember what that name was, but it got me thinking about funny names.

Somehow, this name evolved in my mind, and before I knew it, I was making up a little rhyme about Finister Fossilsteen. Wondering how I was going to remember it all the way home, I put it to a tune, and kept singing it. As I sung it, it also evolved. This is what the final outcome was.

Now I had a rhyme ... but needed an evil creature. Working in my psp, I came up with some new patterns I liked. One looked like an eye and mouth ... so I started there. I didn't know she was going to be Finister Fossilstein at the time, but as I created her, she just popped out.

She didn't actually look evil on the first frame. To me, she looked "kind of mysterious". So I began playing, and before I knew it; I had an animation. I made it run kind of slow so you could actually READ the rhyme. Her face changes as does the little creatures around her.

She is also on my website, as well as today's free png graphics download kit. She will reside there with the kits for the month of October, and then be whisked away.

My 4 1/2 month-old granddaughter is supposed to be "dedicated" today. I spoke to my daughter yesterday, and she's hoping her little one is feeling better by this morning so the dedication can go on. She was "out of sorts" yesterday, and very fussy. She said she'd let me know pretty early whether it would go on as planned or not. I hope she's feeling better.

Her paternal grandparents plan to attend, so we should know by 7:30 am or so, since that's when they need to leave.

Hope you all are well, and that you have a great Sunday.

If you scrapbook, please remember to check out my FREE png graphic download kits over at Easy As Pie Daily graphics.

See you soon!

Cj

http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

No comments: