Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Free Frame Kit PNG Download--And a Tip/News For Today

Good morning,

Today's free png kit download features some frames, some border items, some deco boxes and items.

The first offering in the download is a psp item, so all the items can be downloaded into your graphics program and used from this one item. It is still in layers.

The rest of the free graphics are individual and in png files, so there is no background.

The frame sizes are 500 x 600; 300 dpi, and all the items offered are card-smart sizes. Very little resizing.

You can recolor or sharpen. Remember that black cannot be recolored as easily as colored items. What I do to change the color is simply make a drop shadow of the black item with no blurring and at a 100% and work from there.

The individual items I used to make the kit are broken down into smaller items so you can use them to design your own frame. See what you can come up with. It's a lot of fun.

We are currently experiencing much cooler weather right now, and it's a perfect time for opening the windows to air out the house. I love having "cool" in my house. I prefer this type of airing to using store-bought air freshners. Good thing, too!

And this fits in with a tip I read (WW's):
The phthalates and surfactants found in a lot of spray or solid air freshners are harmful to you. And, according to their tip, it can double your risk of breast cancer! Whoa! So glad I still use a bleach and water solution to clean. I always think "simple" is the best way; the old ways.

My granddaughter is 5 months old now, and her mom just started feeding her fruits. She sent me a picture yesterday of her first feeding of apples. Did she like it? She ate it ... with a few faces thrown in! She's also allowed to introduce some vegetables now, too! Oh! The excitement!!!

I remember introducing new foods to my babies, and it was so much fun! I'll cart my camera along this week on my visit ... and I hope to catch the little one ... eating!

Have a great Wednesday!!!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

No comments: