Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bear Frame Kit--Thank You Card -- Frames -- Free PNG download Kits

Good morning!

It is Thursday, 12/3o/10, and the last day to work for many, as most companies are giving tomorrow off for New Year's. I currently am on my 2-week vacation, and I'm enjoying it. Hate to see it coming to a close, but hey! I still have 4 days before next Monday!!!

The Bear Frame Kit is yesterday's offering at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics. There have been some problems publishing my website, but they appear to be done right now ... so I've gotten everything up. Today's kit will go up in a little bit.

This is a frame kit for Tuesday, 12/28/10. It's small, I know, but you can head over to my website to see the actual kit. It is much larger, and has several options for you to mix and match to come up with your own frames. I used the two pictures I just love in my example here.

This kit was offered on Monday, 12/27/10. It would make a good thank you card, which is what I'm planning on using it for. I love the flower border along the bottom. These are colors I'm also very fond of.

All the kits will be up till Jan. 1, 2011, and then they come down. So pick up any of the kits you want -- for free -- till the end of the month.

I love having time off to just experiment in my art graphics program. This thank you card was one that I spent some time just experimenting with ... to get the textures which I'm pleased with. It's so much fun.

Hope you've had a great week.

I'm sure most of you are looking forward to New Year's Eve. It will be quiet in our house, and I wouldn't be surprised if I slept through it again this year. I did last year. Since I go to bed very early, anywhere from 6 to 7 p.m., it is extremely hard for me to stay up. And, I am 60 years old now.

Have a great day. Run over and pick up the graphics.

Later!

Cj



No comments: