Friday, December 10, 2010

Free PNG Graphic Kit Downloads -- Flying home for Christmas

Good morning,

This kit is called "Flying Home" (for Christmas). I used the free graphics from today and a few from previous kits, all available this month, on my website, Easy As Pie Daily Graphics.

Thought I'd put it into a tag. The tag is also available in the kit today. Or grab all the kits from this month, and create your own.

As usual, I'm into fantasy creatures. There's no right or wrong with fantasy!

Hope you'll check them out.

Had to take a sick day yesterday. I spent the day in bed with a horrible headache. I was all dressed and ready to go yesterday morning, and making my lunch when my eyes were filled with blinding lights. I could hardly see, and I was dizzy. My vision was blurry and doubled. It lasted for 15 minutes ... and then the headache, which lasted till 8:30 pm last night.

I slept most of the day and all night.

We'd lit the kerosene heater yesterday morning, and the alarm went off about 4:30 am. I'm wondering if it was "carbon monoxide" poisioning. I don't know the symptoms, but that's the only thing that was different about yesterday morning. My husband was NOT affected, nor was my hamster, Betzy!

I'm only glad I wasn't already on the road when it happened. It's bad enough to suffer through that kind of attack, but horrific if it happens when it's possible other lives could be affected.

I still have a "tenderness" at my left temple today, but am waiting for that to leave.

Stay safe, warm, and hope the holidays bring you much joy!

Pick up my free graphics! Go do it today!

Thanks.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

P.S. Happy birthday to my 59-year old husband!! Happy birthday, sweetie!

No comments: