Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Really Big Green Flower -- Simple Beauty Kit Download

Good morning!!!

Tomorrow, most of you will be enjoying your New Year's Eve -- preparing for a big night on the town. Me. I'll probably be snoozing!

I know this is a really big green flower. You can see the smaller one in the picture/kit below.

And this is the kit for 12/30/10. This kit was done a little differently. Head over to my website to find out what the difference is. There are lots of pictures up today too.

This is just a little fantasy fun I did this morning. More for myself than to share, other than just sharing it here. I know it's a little hard to see, but on the bottom of 12/30, they're big ... so you can see them. Go check them out. Like I said, it's just for fun.

There's also some stationary in today's kit.

Last week, we had a pretty big ham, and we've been eating off it all week. Yesterday, I finally cubed up what was left, and refrigerated it in a baggie. Just enough to add to some good old macaroni and cheese.

Hope you all have a great day!

Cj





No comments: