Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween Frame featuring past Family Times


Good morning,

After doing the last post, I talked about how this frame would look wonderful as a Halloween item.  I had an old picture of me and my children, when we were all much younger, that I scrapped from a past Halloween.

I thought it would be much nicer to show you how easily the frame can be used.  This just took a second in my graphics program.  (Oh!  How wonderful!)

And I do love posting some of my past FAMILY TIMES.  Having and raising children, have been the best years of my life.

The nice thing you can do with these pictures, after you complete them, is print them out on photo paper.  I love to do a large one, about 8 x 10.  I have a notebook with many such pictures in it, and I keep them in protective pages in it.  I also sometimes do smaller versions of the pictures.  More like wallet size.  In fact, this one would make a good postcard to send to my kids.  I'm sure they would enjoy having one.

I need to buy several new frames, and hang them on my wall.  I could take pictures out and feature them at corresponding times of the year.  Like decoating for Christmas ... or in this case, Halloween, it would make a wonderful conversation piece.

What do you think?

The direct link to today's graphics is http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/today-11-11-2012.html

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

No comments: