Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Free Flower Png: Corel Painter 12/Yeah!

Good Evening,

I am back with a brand new flower png.  It is free to you to grab.  I hope you enjoy it.

I'm excited today because I bought Corel's Painter 12 program.  It's normally $429.00, but is on sale until Cyber Monday ... tomorrow.  A great price at $199.00!  It's my Christmas gift to me.  (It's been a hard year!)

This flower was started in Painter 12.  It turned out beautifully.  I love the colors.

I love all the brushes and effects you can get.  And the shading and mixing is to die for!  I really like this program, and I haven't even "brushed" the surface yet!  Pun intended.

And for me ... a lot of the fun is in flowers, although I do other graphics.  But I just love those flowers.

I also did a little bear graphic this morning, and an orange dot face.  Perhaps I'll post those tomorrow.  Come back and check.

The weekend is almost over now, but lots of people will still be shopping online and on location, I'm sure, through tomorrow.

I went shopping with my daughter yesterday.  I was able to get most of my gifts for my two granddaughters, and something for her.  I was thoroughly exhausted when I got home.  It was still early, but I went to sleep and slept till 12:30 am, and was still sore when I woke up.  (I am still recovering, I think.)

I am not buying for everyone this year, but mainly keeping it closer to home.  The economy has taken a real bite out of spending, and with my surgery, and five procedures this year; a lot of change has been dropped on medical bills.

Have a great evening.  I hope to be back tomorrow with a new png and news!

Take care.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
(haven't posted in a while)

No comments: