Monday, June 11, 2007

A FREE Frame For You To Snatch Up

Good Morning!

I am on vacation today, so I slept in a little. I am back to work tomorrow, but an extra day here and there is wonderful.

This is a little blank gift tag that you can feel free to copy and use. It was made out of ONE kalei, duplicated many times to make a small card. Perfect for a gift tag of some kind.

It was left blank so you could add your own words, either by computer or by hand.

I thinks its a handsome gift tag, so feel free to copy and use it. Just print it out on card stock, and cut.

Enjoy!

Here are two versions to show you what you can do with the gift tag. The first has no shadowing on the words, and the second does. You can see how adding a shadow makes the wording stand out more.

Would look pretty on a gift bottle of wine, which is what my oldest son gave me yesterday. We then all shared the contents. Hmmmm! A dry red wine that was quite delicious. Thank you!!


All my children were here at my home yesterday for a visit. And my grand-
daughter. It was a lovely time visiting for just a few hours. Today, they are off for Cedar Point!

Everyone was quite taken with the kittens.

My granddaughter, of course, would love to hold them. She'll be 7 in August, so it is hard for her to understand that they are wild, like their mama.

When we went out before they left, two of kittens were hiding in their bush. Two were nowhere to be seen. I hope they haven't wandered off somewhere. I guess having so many people around was just too much for them.



Well, that's if for today!

Have a really great day. It is the third, absolutely beautiful day in Columbus, Ohio.

We haven't had enough rain yet, so I'm hoping we will get a little.

My tomato plants are growing bigger though. I can't wait to see the little blooms starting, so that I'll know tomatoes are on their way.

That's it! See you tomorrow!

No comments: