Thursday, June 7, 2007

Kalei Mania Graphics


Good morning,

This kalei creation also includes some line art to create side borders.

The background behind the kalei started with one gold bar line. I then created a grid tube from the gold bar which I use sometimes.

The heart I drew from vectors, and one day I created many kaleis and filled many different hearts with different kaleis. This is just the one I chose to put in this creation.

The top item is a larger kalei with a smaller one inserted in it.

I made one round item many months ago out of a vector and worked with shine. I put a little design on it, and then duplicated here at the bottom of the largest kalei.

Two more working days till the weekend. I hope it goes fast for everyone.

Make the most of today ... and I'll post again tomorrow!

No comments: