Saturday, January 2, 2010

1/2/2010: A decorative template, and Daffy needs coffee!

And it's a very good morning ... this Saturday morning!

My creations today are posted. My website items are up, and after I do this blog, my Journal-Lane post will be put up.

Check them all out, please.

This basic template to the left, I found at Scrapbooks, etc. It was just the frame and lines for boxes.

I took it and added the items I would like to use.

I made the decorating elements, chose all the colors, and made all the background papers.


This little guy is posted on my website today. He's daffy!

The morning is starting all around him, and he's frazzled. He has NOT had his cup of coffee yet. I'm sure there are days when you know that feeling!

Well, little daffy! I'll get you a nice warm cup of joe .. right now!

I actually made one other creation, but I'll post it tomorrow along with the one I'll make for tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy seeing some of my artwork. It is so much fun to create!

Have a great day, and enjoy the weekend. (I go back to work on Monday; so I'm feeling a little like daffy right now.)

Take care!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/
3 new free graphics a day

http://journal-lane.blogspot.com/
A little journal-lane journey.



No comments: