Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday's Free Graphics -- For Girls

Good morning,

Ah yes! It has been a good morning; other than having to restart my computer.

I've accomplished a lot already this morning. I did my FUN FIT this morning, and then 3 full-version songs in JUST DANCE. I really love GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN and WOMANIZER. I did Womanizer two times. Got in over 30 minutes! Terrific!

My granddaughter came over yesterday with her mom. Her dad wasn't feeling too good, so he stayed home. I hope he's feeling better this morning.

She set up her Fun Fit profile and did the initial setting up, played with Just Dance for quite a while, and then actually played the Sims Kingdom for about 2 hours, while her mom and I watched and chatted. She challenged both me ... and her mom ... and papaw to different songs in Just Dance. We did it. And laughed and had a great time. This was a great buy. I hope to see Just Dance 2 ... and on and on! These are so much fun, and a great way to get me off my behind!

This creation for today is something little girls might like, and maybe even big girls.

I still have to get my Journal-Lane post up, and my graphics website is done ... and then I need to get into gear. I still have my lunch to make, and to get dressed ... so I'm done here.

Have a great day!

Cj
http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com
3 new free graphics a day
http://Journel-Lane.blogspot.com
Take the Journal-Lane journey!

No comments: