Friday, January 1, 2010

1/1/2010: Double Post for 2 days: Happy New Year!

Good evening,

I hope you had a good New Year's Eve, and that you're not hung over today.

I went to bed last night, and totally missed the ball.

This year was the first year, I believe, that my granddaughter did not spend the big evening with me. It was just a lazy evening for us.

My creation today: Happy New Year

There are 2 days worth of items on my website.

Yesterday got away from me, and I did not get things posted, so it's all there today. Grab 'em, if you want 'em.


This was a creation I did that was just playing around.

I posted it for yesterday's creation.

My granddaughter called me today out of blue. It was so thoughtful and nice.

She wanted to come over to my house, but her mom said they are just taking it easy today. I know she wants to go to the store, since she didn't get what she wanted the other day. I promised I'd take her when she does come over.

They will probably be over sometime this weekend. Then we'll go.

My vacation is almost to an end. Just the weekend left, and then back to lots of work, I'm sure, on Monday.

It has been a wonderful 2 weeks off. I will never hesitate to do this again. It has been so refreshing and relaxing.

Have a great evening.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 free new graphics each day
http://Journal-Lane.blogspot.com
Take the daily journal journey!

No comments: