Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Card or Scrapbooking Template-Free Graphics

Good morning,

I am playing in my scrapbooking program again this morning.

I designed this little template, so I can pull it up and add to it any time.

Snag it, if you want. Start a card out of it.

A friend of mine and co-worker, witnessed a woman hit by a car on Sunday night. She died yesterday.

The bad thing is, my friend said she walked out into traffic without even looking.

That's an awful thing to have happened, but we train our children to look both ways before stepping out into the road, and then don't do it ourselves.

I know when I have to go through downtown, I see people do this all the time. They walk ... even when their light tells them it's not time for them to walk. They don't look at you at all, but just walk right into the street, knowing that you'll stop for them.

But what if you don't SEE THEM!??

This is a careless attitude. The driver of the car was not charged.

C'mon! Let's act like the adults we are. Let's model the behavior we teach our children. We teach more when they are observing than by just saying what they are supposed to do.

It's a tragic thing. For everyone. I am very sorry for her family and friends. This didn't need to happen.

So check yourself! Are you looking -- before you cross -- or just assuming that the people driving will stop? Think about it.

Have a safe ... and a good day!

Cj
http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day

http://Journal-Lane.blogspot.com
Take a journal-lane journey!

No comments: