Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday mornings free graphic

Good morning,

Just a little fun creation this morning. If you can find a use for it ... then enjoy.

Yesterday turned out to not be such a good day.

I got to work, and after about 2 hours, I became ill, and had to come home. It came on suddenly. I don't know if it was something I ate ... or already there, but not obvious yet. Strange.

Anyway, I'm back up and running today ... as far as I know.

I also had a touch of vertigo again with this strange bug. I've been having vertigo off and on for several months now. Inner ear problem?

Or well. I'm not going to worry about it. I really hated leaving so abruptly as I had a lot I wanted to get done, but the way it was going, I was spending more time in the lady's restroom than at my desk.

Here's hoping for a really great, productive day today!

Take care.

Cj
3 new free graphics each day
Take the Journal-Lane journey!

No comments: