Monday, January 17, 2011

Download These Four Free PNG KITS

Good morning!

Doing my posting for the last several days ... today!

Here are the current free kits currently up on my website.

This was Sunday's free png kit. See my new little logo to the bottom right. She does change expressions from day to day.

If you like borders, then this little kit will give you some extras to play with.

This is a card I made. There are 2 flaps to open on the front; the left first, and then the right to reveal the inside of the card. This was fun to make. I made a physical one. Turned out very cute!

This kit has the center frame that was used on the inside of the card featured above. It goes together with that kit.

It has been a busy weekend.

Run on over to my website, and pick up the kits. They will be up all month!

Cj
3 new free graphics each day -- free png downloadable kits
(and sometimes ... pdf's)




No comments: