Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Red: The New Red Kits--Loving Red; Free Kit Downloads

Good morning!

Since I was not able to post over the last couple of days, I'll take a minute to introduce you to the kits being offered over the last several days. As always, they are free for your use and enjoyment. The Loving Red series has 2 additional days, which will be introduced in the next blog post.

Here a winter card front or use it to frame a picture. Use the box as a journaling box. With winter bringing snow, this inspired me to do this one.

Here's a card front and back kit. I love the color red, so it has been focused on a lot over the last few days.


And finally, another kit.
I hope you are having a terrific week.

Cj
3 new free graphics each day
free png kits/psp layer items in 99% of the kits



No comments: