Monday, January 31, 2011

FREE Png Kit Download for the end of January 11: Star Quality

Good morning -- January 31st!

You are the last day of this frigidly, cold, snowy month, and I for one, am glad to see you go!

This morning's kit is Star Quality, and it has 15 png/jpg items. There is an additional psp item for you graphic design program owners -- in psp format. It's a lovely kit!

There are 2 items in the kit that aren't seen in this picture.

It's Monday morning, and the beginning of another fun-filled week working! I can't wait!

Tomorrow, all January free graphics come down as I make way for February free art paks! Hurry and grab these while they're up.

Tip from my favorite magazine, Woman's World: Go on and fuss to a friend; and then change the topic. Oklahoma State University researchers say it's good for you! It's an instant stress reliever that LIFTS YOUR MOOD!

I've done my fussing -- online -- about January ... so I'm good for today!!! (BTW, journaling does the same thing.)

Have a great one!

See ya soon.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day
free png graphic downloads
psp downloads for tubes




No comments: