Sunday, July 24, 2011

7/24/11: Glancing back at last week's graphics

Good morning,

I've put many of the graphics I made throughtout the week into this one picture above. These are just some of the graphics that you can pick up over at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics.

It was a busy week.

On Friday, I kept batting at a nat that kept flying off my right eye. As I walked with a friend, I finally asked her to look at my right eye and see if it looked okay. She did, and she said, "Yes. It looks fine. Why?"

I told her about the nat. She laughed and said, "Oh! You've got a floater!"

"A what???", I asked. "What is that?"

She explained that it's some dirt that get into the eye fluid and causes you to see floating dot/s. I had never heard of such a thing.

Luckily, it doesn't bother me much indoors because there's so many colors. But go outside into the sunshine, and there's that nat buzzing around my right eye. Ugh! I hate it.

My husband has said that he has had them, and he said that they go away. I need to do a little research, because everyone else said, "Nope. There's nothing you can do for them. They aren't noticeable over time; you get used to them."

I've really been into black and white graphics lately as well as black and white pendants and earrings. Black and white just are so grabbing. Many people really notice the black and white jewelry.

We had rain this morning. Thunder, lightning, and a pretty hard rain. It's been several days, so it was a good thing. My garden loves it, and I don't have to water it or the flowers when we have rain.

I hope you'll take a look at the graphics and see if there's any you wish you use. They are free.

Have a great week!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

No comments: