Saturday, July 9, 2011

Clay Yourself Website, and Border Frame

Good evening!

Yes. It is the weekend, and I've been claying most of the day. I did get my website up for Friday, 7/8. On it, you will find this exciting website: www.clayyourself.com! You can make a clay avatar of yourself or ... someone you wanna be! Go check it out. (The above picture is what I did with it! Also, she's wearing ONE OF MY PENDANTS, which you can choose one for yourself free. Check out the website for June and July pendants!)



This picture above is a border frame, and it is the FREE graphic for today over at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics. Run pick it up! Scrap with it!

The day is ending, and tomorrow is Sunday. I still have one day left to create. I still have to work in some cleaning and laundry, ugh! I'd rather create!

Our weather was beautiful ... I hope yours was, too!

Enjoy!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com





No comments: