Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pendants of June: 0014 thru 0017

Good morning,

Almost through the set of pendants I created for June.

My favorite in this set is 0016. It is wire wrapped, which I learned to do from a video online. It was much easier to do than I thought it would be, although it did take some patience. I love the transparency nature this one has, although 0014 and 0015 also have this feature.

The picture on 0015 is not as good. It is for my granddaughter, as this is the one she fell in love with. My daughter also like it.

Pendant 0017 was another wire wrap that holds the created pendant firmly in place. A little more rustic, but I do like the colors together: Purple, orange, yellow and green.

One more set, and that will wrap up June 2011.

Have a great day.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

No comments: