Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pretty pendants for June 2011: 0001 thru 0004



Good morning, again!

I know I am doing less in graphics lately. In fact, I pretty much skipped the month of June. I just needed a rest. I've simplied what I'm doing to some degree.

I am spending most of my time creating and designing clay pendants.

Above, you can see 11-06--0001 through 0004. All four of these have coordinating beads on their bail (or wire used to attach to chain or ribbon). 0001 reminds me of a field of flowers. I love 0002 and 0004. 0003 took a along time to create. It's a bird flying.

Altogether, I have 19 pendants for June on Easy As Pie Daily Graphics. I will post other pictures, as I think they are so pretty. I often give the pendants as gifts. I'm sure I've shown you pictures of pendants that I've sent to my daughters-in-law. My daughter has a few now, too, as well as my granddaughter. Several people at work have some pendants, too.

Some are smooth the feel: 0002 and 0004. 0001 and 0003 are textured when felt.

That's it. Have a great day!

Cj


No comments: