Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Kalei-Graphics


Yeah! Yeah! It's Friday!!!

Kalei-graphics strike again! My fascination with kaleidoscopes drives me crazy sometimes, but I just can't help myself.

Everything I do has to be changed into a kalei.

These kalei's are all from one item.

This particular item was only black and white. After doing rasters (layers) of different items, I started mixing and matching ones I liked.

I then started colorizing different layers, merging, and placing how I wanted them. One thing built on another, and before I knew it, I had my little canvas full. That's how I knew it was time to stop!

Have a really great Friday. Hope it goes fast for you! Hi to my work group ... you all know who you are.

Also. A quick update on the "kittens". Mama cat, Sweetie, had them out in plain view, but close to the bushes against the house, in my backyard yesterday. My, how they are growing. They were all huddled together as mama came up to grab something to eat. Later, when I checked on the furry family, she was laid out with them huddled to her belly. Such a beautiful sight.

My husband said they were safer in the back yard. Less visible from the neighborhood. My "dh" seems to be taking all this "in stride" for now.

I have not tried approaching them since they first arrived on my doormat. I think Sweetie prefers that ... and she's the mama! So, for now, we will admire (and ohhh! and ahhh!) from afar.

Sliding into the holiday weekend ... and Memorial Day! Hope you have lots of wonderful plans!

And, my granddaughter gets to spend tonight here! I will head over to my daughters this afternoon, and ride along with her to pick her up from kindergarden. She will be so surprised!

I have lots of new plaster statutes, lots of new paint and brushes, so we will be able to enjoy our favorite hobby together: painting.

Have a great day ... and I will be back tomorrow!

No comments: