Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 2007- Moms; Feel Like a Queen

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



The big morning has arrived!

Today, mothers everywhere will be honored. My special day was yesterday!

My oldest son and my youngest daughter bought me the Bare Essentials Starter Makeup Kit. My daughter uses it and loves it, and wanted me to really take some time in trying it for myself. It is very nice.

My daughter and granddaughter spent the day with me, and we did something I don't normally do: shop! I didn't wake up till 5:18 am this morning, which is unheard of for me. (My! I need to get out and walk more!)

My middle son will call today, making my Mother's Day complete!

This little princess or queenie above was made for my granddaughter. So I'm sharing that here today for moms. I hope you feel like a queen today!

Families; have fun! Moms; relax a little. Everyone have a fantastic Mother's Day!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: