Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kaleidoscope Heaven

Good morning!

Thursday brings a quick peek at more kaleidoscopes I've done. These are in black and white only. I love black and white.

From kaleidoscopes, you can add accessories to any finished picture. Suns, flowers, little creatures, or borders for frames or a backdrop inside a frame.

Kaleis can be used also for making hair. Another way is using the warp tool.


Here's a quick little example of just making some lines. I used different thicknesses of lines and different colors and then used my warp tool to move them around. I pasted some behind her face too.

After putting it all together, I then used my warp tool to continue shaping. Not a great cartoon, but an example of how to start and how it can be used.

I usually start with the front bangs and front sides of the hair, but here I started with the front sides, and did the bangs last. The bangs could be better ... but it's just an example.

Have a great Thursday ... and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: