Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New Spring Bonnet For Chickie

An unusual
"chick", I'm sure; all decked out for spring with her new bonnet.

And she's modeling on an unusually small, suspended platform. She is a little close to the edge.

Modeling is tough! The head dress on her head is just a little big for her, but she's enjoying her job.

Again, kaleidoscopes were employed for almost everthing in this creation. Seperate items, move them around, color, add a foot here, some feathers there, and viola! My spring chick!

Tuesday, Tuesday, what can I say? Well, for one, my co-worker, Mel returns today. And none too soon. Work is coming in daily, and while I've kept up just fine, it's a relief to have her back.

I work with a great group of people. A quick hello and wave to you all: Kenny, Amy, Mel, Dee, Wanda, David, and Blake (and, of course, Marcia, Jay--with a new son, Robin, and Maria!) And no ... I haven't forgotten my lunch/break buddies: Karrie (with a new grandchild), Heidi, Chris (also with a somewhat new grandchild), and Fred! Wave, wave!

That's it for today, folks! Have a wonderful Tuesday.

And ... I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: