Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday Angels


Well. It's Saturday, and the brand new start to this weekend! Terrific!!

This morning, I decided to play around with making an angel.

I drew the child's face first, and added her outfit.

I used kaleidoscope accessories to put on her wings and on the front of her dress.

The stream-line cloud in front of her is also a kaleidoscope that I colored a pale pink underneath and merged. I then used my magic wand to work it into the spiky shape I wanted.

Usually when I'm drawing in psp, I just TRY things. If I don't like it, I hit the un-do button. It's your friend! And a lifesaver at times.

I used special effects to create the light in the upper left which also produced the round balls of very pale light in the lower right hand corner. The rest of her body has escaped into the blackness that surrounds her.

She brings light with her wherever she goes.

She was a lot of fun to create.

The last thing I made were her curls in her hair. I took the curls from lines I created and then distorted. I put a faint white shadow around the edge of it, merged it, and then just duplicated it and placed it where I wanted them to go.

Have a great Saturday. I'll see you tomorrow with a new creation!

No comments: