Monday, May 7, 2007


Good morning!

I don't know what got me to thinking about men and their caves, but I came up with this one for the subject.

I imagine most men have "caves" of some sort. I know mine does.

I would think you could call my tiny home office MY CAVE.

A cave is where you go to enjoy doing whatever it is that you love doing. That would be wherever our computers are for my husband and I. It's a place where you never need to dress or act a certain way. It's YOUR SPOT!

I came up with the archways, little man, his table and the sun, of course, as I was using various features of effects and then some kaleidoscoping. These methods jump start me. Much like "scribbling" and seeing pictures, I get the same ideas when I use special effects or kaleidoscope. I just see pictures ... or the beginning of tubes when I look at them. My computer is full of them.

Back to the work week and counting down to Friday again. I hope yours is both profitable as well as stress-free. Make it a good week!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: