Tuesday, May 1, 2007

MAY 2007 Eyes tube

I had prepared several gifs for this week, but no matter how small I make them; they are just NOT being inserted into my blog for some reason. I will have to do some research.

Also while looking through my blog yesterday, I discovered that other gifs were no longer functioning. But, if you click on the picture, it opens up and works.

These eyes above were drawn some time ago. They are very vibrant. Looking forward to the month of May!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, CJ! Nice pics! You are so creative and do such nice work. Good to see that they're being put out there for people to see. Be careful though...don't want someone picking them up and using them without your permission! Keep it up. Diana

Cj Hampton said...

Hello, Diana. Thanks for the kind words. The ones I'm posting here are free for people to pick up and use. I am having trouble with my gifs, and need to figure out why. Ha ha! The fun. Miss you at work. Hope we can chat soon!
Cj