Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cosmic Blob Gangster

Good morning!

It's a beautiful Sunday morning.

For this wonderfully gorgeous day, I've created a character partially done in Cosmic Blobs (the face and head) with some smoothing and adjustments done in psp. The body and the rest of the creation was done in psp.

The background is a kalei done from the purple bar at the bottom.

When this gangster wants the dance floor to himself, everybody better move it -- MOVE IT OFF THE FLOOR!

This creation was a whole lot of fun. I was able to take my time with it. Only took about 4 hours.

My granddaughter is back home with her mom after her time in Dollywood. Unfortunately, there appears to have been a sudden change of plans (hmmmm), and her dad did not show up. Upon coming home, she was sick for several hours and ended up throwing up to get relief.

She is on a wheat-free, gluten-free diet most of the time, but you can't get her dad's family to understand that allowing her to eat these foods causes her be sick. You see, the stepmom says she's a dietician, and that she doesn't consider this regulated diet to be healthy, although the pedictrician has said that this diet is perfectly fine for her, since it is nutrious AND HEALTHY. So, my granddaughter suffers the consequences, and usually comes home sick.

Since my daughter also has developed an allergy to wheat and gluten (like her dad), she follows this same diet. Although no one has been tested to prove they are allergic to these foods, they've found that following the diet produces relief to the pain experienced from eating the foods.

And while my daughter has not had her tested either due to the fact that she must be on wheat and gluten for awhile, and that it involves BLOOD TESTS, which is scary for most adults, you can imagine the hysteria that results when we consider getting her tested. So, we deal with it.

I played with my SIMS yesterday. Had quite a good time with it. Very addicting little game. I am still learning.

I am NOT able to register in with the website, as it says my registration number has already been registered or is NOT good. Funny! I bought this package at Walmart just last weekend -- for $40 -- so what's up with that?

I have a lot to do today, so I'd better get started. Have a really terrific Sunday.

Back tomorrow.

No comments: