Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday Rocks!

Good morning!

It's Friiiii-day!

There are two creations for today. One just for Friday, and another fantasy creature.

Taylor comes tonight, and is spending the night. Her mom will be here early tomorrow to spend the day with us, as Taylor's dad picks her up tomorrow evening. They leave for Dollywood early on Sunday morning. Oh what fun she'll have. Oh! How much I willl miss her!

This will be the first long trip that she can remember away from home. Other than driving to Indiana to visit some relatives.

I know they will take pictures, and my daughter will receive some I'm sure, which means they will filter back to me.

At work, I'm cleaning off my desk and taking care of things that have been sitting there forever. While two of our techs are finishing up their jobs for August, it gives the rest of us time to tidy up records and other necessities.

But when we roll our month over, we will be slammed with the days of August that have passed so far. Hopefully, they will not be jam-packed right away.

On Friday's, almost everyone comes in early so they can leave early.

I cleaned out my customer files yesterday, so now am down to just the last three months in my file cabinet. Plenty of room to add new ones. The ones removed are in my overhead, and will be kept until the next cleaning. Then they will be shredded, while the ones removed will go in their place and everything starts again.

I am gradually getting the old files of the region I was inputting off my desk. The month of August will bring some changes in the way we get some of our records, so there will be some minor training in that area.

I hope you all have a productive day at work. And that it's a good Friday for you.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: