Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Create with Kaleis

Good morning!

Okay! After having a few problems getting my animation to place right in my blog, I've finally found success.

The animation shows five different kaleis that were all created from the little colored block that I made. The yellow one on the olive green background has several rings around the center. These can be useful as circular borders.

Monday is over, and what a crazy Monday it was. We were short-handed at work yesterday, so my phone rang off the hook. One of my co-workers is always out on Monday as she works her 40 hours from Tuesday to Friday. Two others were out sick. So, I came home exhausted from talking to customers all day. I hope we have a full staff today.

We are counting down this week to the big holiday coming up: Labor Day. Many are taking off on Friday. Personally, I think I'll work Friday, but tack on Tuesday to make a longer weekend.

My dear husband is taking all next week off as a vacation. I've only used one vacation day since I've started, so mine is building up. He also has a week off coming at Thanksgiving and one at Christmas, and still has another week to try to work in.

I am able to build "comp" time as well as "credit" hours, so I've been using those.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday.

Back tomorrow!

No comments: