Monday, August 20, 2007

It's Monday again!

Good morning!

Every week, it rolls around again. Hopefully, your weekend has left you rested and fullfilled. Is anyone EVER READY for Monday morning?

Ah yes! I just heard it again. Thunder! It's going to be a wet Monday morning as well. And there it is ... raindrops! Yep! It's wet out there.

I was reading a quick article this morning in a popular woman's magazine. It said if you were born on the 5th, 14th, or 23rd, that you're intuitive! I am inquistive and go with my gut, but I can't say I'm adventurous usually.

It also says my luckiest days of each year are Wednesdays and Fridays between May 21st and June 20th ... and again between August 21st and September 20th. Hmmm.

My granddaughter also shares the 23rd as her birth DAY with me. She will be 7 on Thursday this week. Now she is inquisitive, goes with her gut, adventurous, reads people well, is convincing, and can persuade anyone to do what she wants. Almost anyone. Moms are a different breed. (They know us so well!)

I have to admit, I've always liked Wednesday, and if you follow this blog, you know that Friday's are my favorite day. Wednesday would be second.

Since Monday is NOT in this category, I'd like to either head back to bed or stay right here at my computer, being adventurous only in art.

But, the minutes are ticking away. The rain has stopped. And it is time to make my lunch and get ready for Monday -- again!

If you're one of the lucky ones that have Monday off, (by working 40 hours Tuesday through Friday), then enjoy this day to the fullest.

Until tomorrow -- try to make it a great day!

No comments: