Saturday, August 4, 2007

Relaxing Saturdays are for Creating

Good morning!

Did you sleep in this morning? While I was up at 2 a.m., my granddaughter managed to stay asleep till almost 8:30 a.m. What a surprise! I don't think she's ever slept that late at my house.

The picture this morning is for this beautiful Saturday. The sun is shining, and it promises to be a hot day.

I played with some circles and lines this morning using different colors and did many kaleis. And then I settled on a blue color I liked and did some shading in it. And then I kalei'd it, and this is one of the items I came up with. It is 2 kalei together, and I loved the lavendar in it. That's what prompted this creation.

I've been catching up on my mutitude of emails in my Outlook express. There is so much junk coming in everyday. It's amazing how much junk email you get from complete strangers. I just delete them out at this point without reading or even opening it. If I don't know who it's from -- out it goes.

Hope you have a really terrific Saturday. See you tomorrow!

No comments: