Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday Designs

Good Morning,

This design was produced from a kalei.

The end result was the black flower to the left and bottom. Sometimes you are not able to colorize a black and white design. They just don't always work.

In this instance, I was able to colorize it. But before colorizing, I adjusted its brightness and contrast to lighten it. And then I colorized it.

We are in the "dog days of summer" now. It's hot! August is the hottest month in Columbus. We had rain yesterday, meaning I was extra careful, on all entry floors at work.

I am wondering why they don't just carpet the first floor of our building. That would prevent future mishaps for all workers. I'm sure they have a number of injuries from slips and falls.

Columbus is also celebrating its Ohio State Fair during this time. I went several times when my kids were young. But now, it's just too hot and crowded for me. Think I'll leave it for the young.

My granddaughter should be enjoying Dollywood this week. I am thinking about her, and hoping she's having a wonderful time.

I hope you all have a great day. I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: