Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday For a Boy

Good morning,

This post is for Thursday.

Unfortunately, we had had a storm during the night, and when I woke up, I had no internet connection. While I don't remember having or hearing a storm, we did have a little rain, so it must have effected our service.

It was back up before I left, but it was too close to leaving to get posted. So, here it is.

This was just a little something I put together since I'd done one for girls. I thought it would be appropriate to post something for boys.

I submitted leave for Tuesday since our company is offering a free paid hour today. I didn't want to lose it by taking off on Friday although many will take today off. We will be a little short-handed, but heck! It is on a Friday -- so it can't be all bad.

Hope your Thursday was teeee-rific!

Back in a minute.

No comments: