Friday, August 31, 2007

September: Just Around The Corner

Good morning!

I'm back.

While today is the LAST DAY OF AUGUST, September is just around the corner!

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures during the day and especially at night. The kind where you can open your windows and let the fresh air in.

This creation has been several days in the making.

I started off with this little guy.

In my folder for him, all his parts are movable. He has no clothes, shoes, or facial expressions. He has no hair or ears. I could use this pose again for another character. I can make him taller or shorter and fatter.

I am really trying to work on my hands. The right hand could be a little smaller. The left hand took a lot of time to get it the way I wanted it.

All in all, I am pleased with him.

Friday!!! What a fantastic day! While I am working today, and our staffing will be lower, it will be a fast day. I will work 6 am to 1 pm, skipping lunch. That makes 7 hours, and, of course, we get two 15-minute breaks, which are paid. From 1 to 2 pm, I get paid leave.

I am still getting a four-day weekend because I am taking this Tuesday off. I love getting what feels like almost a week of vacation using only 1 day of leave. It is one of the many perks working for my employer.

I hope you all have some exciting plans for the holiday.

I will have more time to draw which is fun; and, I hope, I will get to play with My Sims a little, too.

Have a great Friday! See you tomorrow!

No comments: