Monday, August 6, 2007

Framed for Sunday

Good morning,

I missed my post yesterday.

But, I have this pretty "needlepoint-looking" frame in my frames folder, and thought it would be a nice post. The nice thing about frames is that you can leave them in layers when saving them, and later insert any picture inside you'd like.

I bought a game yesterday. I wasn't sure what it was about, so need to do some research on it. I did spend the day playing it instead of creating.

It's called "The SIMS Complete Collection". It started off giving me a small home and two people: Bob and Betty.

It says: Includes the original version of the SIMS and all seven expansion packs. So far, I've only met Bob and Betty. At one point, they had a baby, but I lost that pretty quick.

I managed to get them both a job. A car picks them up at their appointed times each morning. The only other people that I've seen come around is the paper girl and the social services lady.

You choose activities for them to perform throughout their day and night. At first, they could not sleep in their bed, but eventually they could. As you buy new things, you are able to interactive the people with those activities. And then new things appear.

It is still pretty much of a mystery, but life was busier by the end of my playing. I tired out about 7:00 pm, and my husband gave it a try. He found that they could plan a party with one object. I was trying to figure out how to "make friends" for them as they couldn't use the phone because they had no one to call. They cannot interact, as of yet, with the paper girl.

I've seen this game many times while shopping. I'm usually looking for some new software for creating purposes, but it's almost impossible to find new things in the stores. I went to Best Buy a few weekends ago, and they had less than Walmart.

It appears that the best things I find today are on the internet.

It is fascinating.

I hope your Sunday was good. See you again shortly.

No comments: