Monday, August 27, 2007

Kalei Art Can Be Creative

Good Monday Morning to All,

I started this creation by making the colored box on the far left. And then I did many, many kaleis from it, as it kalei'd very well.

I also played with my special effects on it, and that went even better.

These were just a few kaleis that were produced that I really liked.

I made creations through Wednesday, so I know I will be posting each morning. That means I can get to work now for the one I need on Thursday.

And actually, I have another that I haven't really assigned a day to, so I have an extra for that "uncreative" morning.

We all head back to work this morning, and the week will begin unfolding once again.

Tomorrow's creation is an animation of 4 or 5 different kaleis.

Have a "fine" Monday! I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: