Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Cooler Weather Approaching

Good morning,

I can still say it's morning, even though it's closer to noon at the moment. I usually post very early, but somehow, this morning, I just forgot.

Oh! I've been up since the crack of dawn, and I'm off today on leave, but I just jumped into my psp, and never looked back.

This first creation is in honor of the fact that cooler weather is coming, and we are getting little previews this week.

The days have not been as hot, and the evenings can be almost chilly, if you have to be out for any length of time.

A Chill in the Air is my creation for today. I've spent a multitude of hours working on it. First I did the tube for the bear. Then the tube for the worm. And then I put them both in this creation. These two creatures were mouse drawn, and I did use my graphire wacom pen here and there. It was all great fun!

This second creation was done over the weekend and was originally slotted for early this morning.

It was all made from kaleis.

Today has been very relaxing. Maybe I should have taken this whole week off, as I am already lamenting that this is my last day off till next weekend.

Why is it our free time goes so quickly? I don't know.

My husband is off all this week on a week's vacation, so he's been very busy in the yard. He's trimmed trees and all the bushes. What few baby kitties we still have coming around are perplexed when they look at the bush that housed them from time to time. But - it looks very nice.

We still have two bushes to replace in our front yard. My husband and I are still discussing what should go in there. The two being replaced are spirea, which I like. He prefers another bush that has bigger leaves. I don't know what it's called, but I guess we will end up buy two of those. It does flower, as do the spirea.

We noticed a neighbor edged their yard in bricks. It's several houses down from ours. It really MADE their yard, so now we are considering doing something along the same line.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday.

I'll be back early tomorrow morning with a new post.

No comments: