Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Red Warrior Catches The Wild Puff

Good morning,

Oh my! I'm glad I "caught" myself.

I started off today posting Wednesday's creation. While thinking about what I would write about, work came into mind. I thought about how awful it was yesterday.

That's when I realized it was ONLY Tuesday; not Wednesday.

Our staff was drastically reduced on Monday. At 8:50 am, I was still the only one in. I had been on the phones by myself for 50 minutes. Two people finally came in within 10 minutes, thank heavens.

Our little staff grew by one more person shortly after that. It was a hectic day on the phones. I was exhausted when I left at 5:30 pm last night. I was in at 6 am.

This is a "fantasy" creation. The red warrior started as a kalei creation. I used parts of my kalei to start, and then just filled him in and created more as I went. For Red, it is wild puff-hunting season, and he's bagged his first one. Wild puff looks resigned at being caught.

Enjoy your day today. Mine has got to be easier than yesterday!

Back tomorrow ... with what was almost posted today. Hmmm. My mind must have been on grabbin' my first wild puff!

No comments: